Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have good reasons why......Promise!


Okay, So it has been a loooong time again! I have good reasons why it has taken me so long to blog something though. Here is my list of excuses:
1. I am in my last semester of school and there is a lot of "busy" work that has been assigned this semester.
2. I have been applying for jobs online and getting completely bummed about the options out there.
3. I have been trying to work more, but just in this last week I've been put on call a lot!
4. I went to visit my niece, Maddie, over Spring Break....and that was fun!!
5. I always make time to spend with Nick when we are both home...except right now. :)
6. There are a lot of really good shows on T.V right now...such as...Biggest Loser, American Idol, Hell's Kitchen, Jon and Kate plus 8, Toddlers in Tiaras, Survivor....and the list goes on.
7. I have clinicals twice a week until midnight so I do nothing once I get home. (I only have 2 more weeks of clinicals though) Yay!!!!

I think that list will do for right now. :)

I did start a blog awhile ago that I need to finish....it was back in February when we celebrated Grandma Nettie's birthday. Also, I should write one about Spring Break, my IKEA purchases, there is much more to come.



~Allison

No comments: