Sunday, December 14, 2008

One Promise Fulfilled

OK, so I have realized that I've promised more pictures, the recipe to Nick's birthday
dessert, and this video. So for the record I have fulfilled one of my promises and I am now
not the World's worst blogger! Yay for me! :)



Sorry it is sideways, but I didn't have time to wait to rerecord then wait to upload it to here, so I'm sorry, but you will have to deal with it sideways! :)
This is a video of the Christmas tree we got down in Tennessee
last year at this HUGE Christmas store. We saw it and debated forever
if we wanted to get it, but now there is no question about it! We are glad
we decided to get it. In this video it is playing the song "Carol of Bells",
but there is a total of 4 songs that the tree plays.
This means in our tiny apartment we have not one, but 2 Christmas trees! :)
I can't believe how close Christmas is!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: