Thursday, January 8, 2009

We are the traveling fools!!!


Wow...it's been a long time! It seems like we did a lot of traveling over our Christmas Break. It all started on Christmas day when we went with my parents to Michigan to visit my aunt Debbie and her family. We originally were planning on going to a wedding further north in Michigan, but after learning it was a 4 hour drive just one way, we decided to not go. Then on my birthday we went out for lunch to......Yummy P.F. Changs. That place is good...especially if you like Chinese. ;)


Then we drove home and Nick went and got me a birthday cake from DQ...if he got one...I had to get one too. :) hehe Here is a picture of the cake he picked out...

He also got me a beautiful heart pendant necklace and we ate pizza. It was a fun relaxing night.
After that trip we were home for awhile and then went to Kentucky to see Mike, Tara, and Maddie and then headed to Tennessee to stay in a cabin. I will post more about that later. I have been on the computer way too long tonight.
So next time I will fill you in on New years and Tennessee. :)
Take care.

~Allison

No comments: