Monday, January 19, 2009

Randomness......


I really don't have much to blog about. I did want to put up a couple of the pictures that I took on New Year's eve. We really did not do a whole lot on New Year's. We are total homebodies...that is for sure!
It's hard to even remember now what we did. :) I think we just watched movies until midnight and then turned on the TV to watch the ball drop and that was about it. We of course had to have champagne though!







On a different note...we have been back in school for a week and a half or two weeks, but we have both had 1 snow day already! :) I have to say I have not been the greatest with my homework so far. I get it done, but I've had ample opportunity to get it done early and I do NOT take advantage of that...it's a very bad quality. Also, right now I am in Med Surg clinicals...Ugh..not my fave! Oh..here is a picture of me in my scrubs the first day of clinicals..haha.


I am really hoping that after this last and final rotation of my nursing school career I will be able to find some clarity in what kind of nursing I want to go in to. I love OB and women's health, which it would be great to possibly get an office job after we have kids, but I think it might be a good idea to get a background in something that isn't as specialized too. I don't know what to do! Ahhh! :) I love and hate that with Nursing you have so many options. It really complicates things when you have options sometimes. Enough of me rambling about this. :)

You may have noticed that in my last post, which was short and to the point it was about a blogger named Kelly and her newborn baby, Harper. I highly encourage you to read her blog if you have time. Her faith and commitment in God is amazing! It's also amazing how many people in the "blog world" have huddled behind her and her family during this really difficult time that they are going through. It's a really fun read too. :) It cracks me up...I hate reading books, but I can sit all night on the computer reading other people's blogs. Hmm...

I suppose I should do something tonight before Nick gets home from work...you know..try to be a good wife. :)


~Allison

No comments: