Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's always good to vent a little.....

Well Hello...it has been forever! There really hasn't been a whole lot going on

other than the same boring thing EVERY single week. Can you tell I'm not

amused with my school/work schedule right now? Here is what my schedule looks like

Mon: Class from 300-430 and sometimes a Nursing Student Affairs Meeting

Tues: Class from 9am-12noon

Wed: Off Class, but I usually work 7p-1a

Thursday and Friday: Clinicals from 3p-1130p

Sat: Work 7p-7a

Sun: Sometimes work 7p-1a....just depends on if I signed up or not. :)



So it doesn't sound too busy, but in someways that is my problem. Due to the fact that I don't really have early classes that means I don't go to bed at a good time and I sleep in waaayyy too long and don't really do a whole lot like I should. For example homework, clean, or just be productive in some way! :) It is really bad! It is actually getting to the point of annoying me, but I don't know if I can break these horrible habits. Oh yeah, I should be doing more to prepare for NCLEX...you know that big test I have to take to become an RN so I should change my nasty habits soon.



I have applied for a few jobs...so who knows. I kinda feel that it is too early to really hear back on any of them. We will see.



Well I guess I should get back to work. :) I needed to vent a little bit first.



Oh that reminds me....the last time I worked I got yelled at by a day tech. In some ways it cracked me up because she was way out of line and just acting very unprofessional and like a jerkface, but I let her have it. :) Just kidding...I did stand up for myself though because like I said...she was WAY out of line.



Yay Valentine's Day is coming up. Nick and I will be celebrating our 5th Valentine's Day together...Awww :) We can't really afford to do anything special so...we'll probably just be lazy at home together...I still think that is a good night any time!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!





~Allison

1 comment:

Daisy Path said...

hey! my favorite nights are the ones when kevin and i are just home being lazy, watching a movie and eating popcorn. :) i totally agree....but i'm alone with a 2 1/2 year old and trying to potty train her on this glorious valentine's day! ha! so fun. i'm about ready to pull my hair out! :) but i'm with my baby girl, so i will be thankful for that! :) love ya!
mindy