Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thoughts In My Head....

This will be quick. I really felt as though I should write something to stay connected to my little space here in blog world. :)
Things have been a little crazy, we have celebrated Thanksgiving, which I have to say I am realizing more and more each day that I have SOO much to be thankful for. I should even be thankful for being stressed because of homework and work, because at least I am able to go to college and in 5 months...only 5 months!! I will have a Bachelor's degree. Also, at least I have a job. I definitely don't like it all of the time and wish I could stay home with Nick instead, but at least I am able to work and earn money and then reap the benefits of having that money. (not many, but still.)

We've gone Christmas shopping and we have almost everyone done! I have to say I love getting my niece, Maddie gifts. She is soooo fun to shop for. I haven't had the chance to get any of Nick's presents yet, even though all of mine from him are wrapped and under our tree. He is a Christmas freak...but it is just one more thing that I absolutely love about him!

Our Christmas Breaks will be starting soon...Can't wait....but that also means that a lot of stuff is due to finish up the semester and then finals. YUCK! I did get lucky this semester though...I only have 1 final, but a lot of projects. Well I should get back to homework so I'm not overwhelmed this week.


~Allison

No comments: