Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!

Awww....Look at our Christmas tree...it's soo small. :) hehe
It is actually just the perfect size for our apartment. I can not wait until we grow up, get real jobs, and have our own house...then I will have a HUGE Christmas tree. I'm talking like 10 feet or more...it will be big. So the next pictures are of some of my favorite ornaments. I love that Mom Doyle has been getting us ornaments even when we were dating...It's so fun to put them on the tree and then reminisce about that part of our relationship and where we are now.

Here is one of our first ornaments...from 2003. Our first
Christmas as a dating couple.



Here is an ornament we got in Jamaica when we went there on our honeymoon.


This is the ornament we got last year in Tennessee when we celebrated our first Christmas as a married couple.













Then of course....it isn't Christmas unless the 3 Stooges are there... :) hehe
These are just a few of our favorite ornaments that we have so far. Later on I will post a video of our singing tree...more to come later.


~Allison

No comments: