Monday, November 17, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Look what we woke up to this morning...SNOW! I already had an itch to put our Christmas stuff up, but now I really do. :) It will probably still have to wait...there is school stuff that needs to get done first...unfortunately. These are pictures of the beautiful snow around the apartment complex. Too bad I didn't have the camera today I would have loved to take pictures on campus. I actually had Nick take these pictures for me. Early this morning when I was walking on campus it was snowing like crazy and with all the trees around it was crazy beautiful. :) I could care less about cleaning my car off, letting it warm up in the morning before leaving, and also having to drive slower due to the roads, but other than that I enjoy snow for the most part. :) Is anyone else decorating for Christmas yet???










1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.