Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Seasons are Changing


Last weekend I found out that my step-grandma had passed away. Today was her viewing and funeral. It was bittersweet. Since the time my grandpa Isley had passed away, we really didn't see her very often.
Isley, Linda A.

Feb. 22, 1944 - Nov. 2, 2008
PLYMOUTH - Linda A. Isley, 64, passed away Sunday at Cornell Care Center in Cornell, WI. Linda is survived by her stepsons, Eric (Eva) Isley and Keith (Sherry) Isley; brother, Steve Rhoades; nieces, Ronda (Duane) Wallace and Teresa Holbrook; six step-grandchildren and one step-great-grandchild.



After the funeral I went to my Grandma Nettie's and took some pictures with my sister, cousins from Iowa, and my grandma. It really made me realize that we need more pictures.
(I told you this one would have more pictures)




Then after that we went to my parent's house and went through old pictures and other "things" that belonged to my Grandpa Isley and were able to spend some time together.
It was cold today!!! You can definitely tell that winter is on it's way! I love how the snow looks, but that is about it. :) I hate driving in it, I hate freezing in it, and I don't really play in it anymore so what is the point?? :) I am excited about Nick and I taking our first "official" Christmas card picture this year...and that will probably take place after the first snow fall. I am not sure why we didn't send out Christmas cards last year. It was probably because we were sick of sending things out after the wedding. :) Who knows?!?


~Allison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat Picture. Treasure every moment. Love you, Mom