Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hello Blog World!




So I have a couple of friends who have a blog and I've been reading a handful of blogs every week for a couple of months now, but it is official! I now have a blog!
I kept feeling like I couldn't start one because I don't have kids and most of my family is still close by, but who cares...I've been wanting to do this, so I am! :)

Where to begin?!? Well...Nick and I have been so busy lately. We both will be done with school in May, so along with senior year we both are working tons and trying to fit time into spending time together. It will all come to an end soon, the finish line is finally in sight for both of us. It will be weird for us to be in a relationship where we will only have work and won't be in school anymore. My senior year is proving to be more challenging than what I originally thought it would be. Right before school started I accepted a part-time position at the hospital, which required me to work 2 -12 hour shifts a week, which does not sound like a lot, but paired with 15 hours of clinical time each week plus class/study time it has been anything but easy! To say the least, I was able to get my position changed once again to PRN, or as needed, but that does not take effect until after the beginning of December and at that point all of my projects/major tests will already be over. Oh well, I will take what I can get. So at this point I still have a huge research project and a health fair booth to get ready, but I will do it, I have to do it. It is my senior year and I'm not going to lose what I have worked so hard for in my last year.
Well now I should do some of that homework and not let it pile up anymore.
-Allison

3 comments:

Sarah said...

FRIEND!!
Yeah you have one now too!!!

Kevin Flick said...

don't worry allison...school will be over, but other things will fill your time. ha! it's always something. :) maybe a little something that is cute and bald? hmmmm? :)

kelly said...

I can not believe u guys started a blog... lol too funny well i will keep reading haha love u both