Saturday, November 8, 2008

24!!






On Monday, November 10th Nick will be celebrating a birthday! His 24th to be exact. :)
Here is Nick at 3 1/2 sitting in his dad's old corvette and the other picture is of Nick at 6 years old and his dad. Isn't he so cute?? On his birthday we both have class, but then after that I am going to take him out to dinner at Doc Pierce's and make him a south beach appropriate oreo cookie ice cream dessert thing. :) Hehehe I'll post pictures and the recipe later. Really...the only thing that makes it "south beach" is that I am going to use all sugar free stuff. Sounds gross, but honestly everything we have tried that is sugar free has ended up being very delicious. :)

Nick and I have been together since we were both 18, I can't believe it's been 6 years already. Since I have know Nick and fallen madly in love with him I am amazed at how incredible he is. I can not put into words how I feel about Nick and how much he means to me! We've started this new thing..it's only been one night so far, but I hope we keep it up. Instead of just saying "I love you" every night we are going to tell each other just one reason WHY we love each other.

Nick, my amazing husband I hope you know just how much I love you and I hope you have the BEST birthday ever! I love you...and you'll find out another reason "why" tonight!


~Allison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait you will find out another reason tonight? I sense some bowchicabowwow!!! I told you you were going to be Nick's dessert:)Love, Jillian

By the way cute blog